'Piece of cake'
Celtic Folk Festival has made a music poem especially for you and we want to show you that practice pays off! After watching the video you can probably tell us what you would like to work hard on and in what way. Maybe you will play an instrument?
You can learn from trying!
This means that it is good to challenge yourself and try new things, even if it seems difficult at first.
When trying something new, it's important to persevere and be patient. It's also not bad at all to make mistakes, because you can learn and grow from that.
An example of trying something new is making music! Whether you play an instrument, sing or just listen to music, it can bring you a lot of fun and relaxation.
If you keep practicing and enjoying the music you make, it will get easier. So remember: practice makes perfect!
- Who can already do something well?
- What else would you like to be able to do?
- Who could help you?
- Which instrument do you like?
- What is sometimes difficult for you and how do you persevere?
- How can you encourage someone to do something really well?
- Can you play an instrument yourself?